Diazo sensitized direct emulsion for use with discharge, water-based and plastisol inks.
• Shoots fast with high resolution
• Extremely durable, yet reclaimable with high pressure washer
• Excellent water resistance
• High solids content (42% sensitized)
• Excellent coatability on a variety of mesh counts
CP Tex diazo- based direct emulsion is easy to use with excellent resolution and high definition
Appearance: light violet
Solids: 43.8% (before sensitized)
Exposure: fast (see reverse)
Other: suitable for standard water-based inks
Expiration date. Always check expiration date on
sensitizer bottle to assure freshness.
Sensitized CP Tex emulsion has a shelf life of 3-4
weeks when stored at room temperature.
Coated, unexposed screens can be stored up to 2-3
weeks in a clean, cool, dry and completely dark area.
Packing: 1 bottle is 1 kg , 6kg in 1 carton